Friday, April 8, 2011

Blowing Into The Windy City!

Oh my goodness: Chicago, Chicago, Chicago!  Talk about Lucky's DELUXE Giggle-n-Grind!  I'm bringing you an AMAZING show, with AMAZING performers.  I've stunned even myself with the level of talent that will be presented to you in my Chicago shows.  The Chicago shows are on Wednesday, May 18th and Thursday, May 19th at Zanies Comedy Club (1548 N. Wells), starting at 10pm.  The talent I can announce so far is: Lucky DeLuxe (OMG, that's ME!!!), Red Hot Annie & Jeez Loueez from Vaudezilla, the funny funnies of Sam Norton, and...the one and only CLOWNVIS PRESLEY!!!  Yes, you read that correctly!  The only "America's Got Talent" performer to ever be told to fuck off on-air by Sharon Osbourne AND Howie Mandell, and I'm bringing him to you, Chicago!  There'll be comedy, dancing girls, games-n-prizes, music and more!  You have 2 chances to share my fun, don't miss the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment