Monday, September 26, 2011

Ten Short Days...

Hello Loves!


I'm so excited, only ten days remaining until Giggle-n-Grind makes its Hollywood debut at the Improv (Comedy Lab).  Here's a link to buy tickets: http://www.laughstub.com/improv/buy.cfm?id=98816


Here's a couple links to look at, they'll get you acquainted with a couple of the performers on the show:
www.seleneluna.com - I am totally crazy for this lady!  She's the type of funny that makes me howl with happiness.  It is a huge honor to have her on my show!
www.kiravonsutra.com - One of my gorgeous good friends, the act she's performing on the show is one of my all-time favorites. She makes glitter more awesome than it normally is, which is no easy feat.


More performer previews coming in a couple days...


Xoxo,
Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment