Friday, March 11, 2011

Giggle-n-Grind With Me, Won't You?

Omg, PDX, Omg.  


I will be back in your fair city in 8 days from now, and time can't move fast enough!  I'd love to see you all come to my show, "Lucky's DeLuxe Giggle-n-Grind" at Harvey's Comedy Club on March 22nd (8pm)!


I thought that today, I'd list a few things I've done while in Portland:
1. Tongue-kissed the pizza guy at Dante's.  This was several years ago, so if he's your boyfriend, no worries.  
2. Repeatedly swatted away an overly-friendly Brazilian penis in a hot tub at a popular PDX swinger's club.  We were there for the hot tub, not the enthusiastic Brazilian penis.
3. Powell's.  I've done Powell's.
4. Younger guys.
5.  Fantastic shows for fantastic audiences.  Let's make it happen again!


See you next-next Tuesday!


xoxo,
Lucky
www.getluckydeluxe.com


Here are a couple more Performer Previews:
Preview of Richie Stratton: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv5DpalIoM8
Preview Of Frankie Tease: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYE_M_dbXf4

No comments:

Post a Comment