Friday, March 18, 2011

Hey!  Happy Friday, Everyone!  


I'd like to extend a BIG, GIANT, ENORMOUS Thank You to Portland's "Just Out" Magazine for their wonderful support!  Although I do love everyone, the LGBT communities have always been closest to my heart From the time I was a young girl, spending my weekends at the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and my weeknights sneaking into the Edge (long-time closed KC gay bar), my loving gays have provided me with more warmth than Cinnamon lube, and more support than my favorite Marlies Dekkers underwire.  I'll be at CC Slaughter's on Sunday night to watch the drag show.  If you see me, come say hello!  We'll have a hug and a red Jello shot.


Now, like I said, I do love everyone.  My show: "Lucky's DeLuxe Giggle-n-Grind" is designed to tickle the ribs of all audiences, regardless of sexual preferences.  We do not discriminate with our entertainment.  No, no!  It does not matter whether you fancy ladies, gents, both or neither, I will perch my sparkly lil' show on your lap and tell you what I want for Christmas. I will bring you the Greatest Hits In Tits & Bits (that are available that night and within a start-up show budget, of course...and ones that are non-union, and not opposed to drunk working conditions...), because those, my friends, are the great uniters.  Tits?  Yes indeed.  Bits?  Make mine a double.


See you next Tuesday!


Lucky's DeLuxe Giggle-n-Grind
A Burlesque-based variety show featuring comedy, striptease, games-n-prizes, music, magic and more!
at Harvey's Comedy Club (NW 4th & Glisan)
Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011
Showtime: 8pm
Cover charge: $10

No comments:

Post a Comment