Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chicago Reader Rules!!!

Hey Hey!

I am SO excited for tonight and tomorrow night's shows!  Lucky's DeLuxe Giggle-n-Grind at Zanies Comedy Club (North Ave. & Wells St. location)!!!

Today, I'd like to extend a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to the Chicago Reader for the lovely listing and write-up!  Interestingly enough, when I lived in Chicago (1996-2001), the Chicago Reader was the first newspaper to publish my photo in their weekly comedy calendar.  It was a huge deal to me, and I still have that listing hung on my corkboard, in the same spot I hung it those millions of years ago.  Thanks, Chicago Reader, for the continued awesomeness!!!

Now Kittens, if you haven't yet made your reservations, do so asap!  Call Zanies Comedy Club at 312-337-4027.  Showtime is at 10pm, tickets are only $10,and for the super talent you're going to see, that is an absolute steal! 

Xoxo,
Lucky DeLuxe

No comments:

Post a Comment