Tuesday, May 17, 2011

OMG! It's Almost Go Time!!!

Hello Beautiful Chicagoans!!!

I can't believe our shows start tomorrow!  They are going to be absolutely amazing shows, the cast of characters is beyond belief.  I've impressed myself with who I hve on these shows, and I'm a tough, tough girl to impress (just ask my ex-husband...).  Here's who you'll see on the Chicago editions of Lucky's DeLuxe Giggle-n-Grind:

Lucky DeLuxe (duh.) - www.getluckydeluxe.com
Clownvis Presley - www.clownvispresley.com
Sammich The Tramp - baggy-pants clownery of the finest caliber, go search youtube and be blown away!
Red Hot Annie - www.vaudezilla.com
Jeez Loueez - www.vaudezilla.com
Sam Norton - standup
Amy Eisenberg - standup
Emily Galati - standup

So here's the details:
Who: See above
What: Comedy/Variety/Burlesque that will melt your face off with fantasticness for only $10 at the door (and a 2-item minimum, food or drink)
When: Wednesday 5/18 and Thursday 5/19 at 10pm
Where: Zanies Comedy Club - 1548 N. Wells - www.zanies.com, call 312-337-4027 for reservations
Why: Because you deserve it. 

See you there!

Xoxo,
Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment