Monday, August 8, 2011

52.5 Hours Until Go-Time!

Dear Darling Portland:

I am counting the hours until we get together and Giggle-n-Grind.  I've had a wonderful time during my Portland visit so far, with big thanks to Harvey's Comedy Club (www.harveyscomedyclub.com) for hosting me so wondefully.  Also, BIG hugs to Portland's best LGBT publication, Just Out (www.justout.com) for their lovely listing of Giggle-n-Grind.  They gave us a wonderful write-up our first time at Harvey's and their continued support is always appreciated!!

Today's performer preview is of my gorgeous gal-pal and co-producer: Miss Kristine Levine!  She's a refreshing comic to enjoy, appealing to all of the various taste buds on your comedy-tongue.  She's one of my favorite people,  both onstage and off, and there's no way I'd be half of the happy honey I am without her.  She's as essential to me as water, oxygen, and my cats.  Go to her website, www.kristinelevine.com, to learn more about her. 

Call Harvey's at (503) 241-0338 to get your tickets for Wednesday's show!  Do it!  Do it now!!!

Xoxo,
Lucky DeLuxe (of the Park Avenue DeLuxes...)

No comments:

Post a Comment