Monday, August 1, 2011

Portland Previews!

Hello Lovely Portland!

I am absolutely squealing with excitement for my arrival in one of my very favoritefavoritefavorite cities!  We'll be Giggle-n-Grinding on August 10th at 8pm at Harvey's Comedy Club, I'd love to see you all there!  You can make reservations, or pre-purchase tickets through Harvey's Comedy Club (503*241*0338, or www.harveyscomedyclub.com)

Here's a preview of one of the fantastic performers for that show: Burlesque's Intoxicating Flirt, Charlotte Treuse!  I'm very excited to have her on my show, she is truly a talented woman who has done a million wonderful things, including the New Orleans Burlesque Festival and the Tease-O-Rama Roadshow!  Anyway, enough of my gushing, click on this link: http://charlottetreuse.comand see for yourself!

See You SOON!!!

Xoxo,
Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment