Friday, August 26, 2011

Hollywhat? Hollywood!

Hello Loves!

I'm so very, very excited to announce that your next chance to Giggle-n-Grind with me will be on October 5th, 2011, at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Lab! 

Here's a few details, with more to come:
When: Wednesday, October 5th, 2011 - Doors open at 10pm, show at 10:30pm
Where: The Comedy Lab: The Improv Comedy Club: 8162 Melrose Ave.  LA, CA 90046
What: Everything.  Standup, Dancing Girls, Games-n-Prizes, Interesting Acts of Various Natures...
Who: So far, the lineup is exquisite!  Just to tease, I'll drop a few names: Bella Luna (The Red Light Revue), Duncan Stunts (Daring and Dangerous!), Kira Von Sutra (www.kiravonsutra.com).  I'll announce more performers and begin posting previews soon!

This show will truly have *The Greatest Hits in Tits and Bits*, and I simply can't wait to share it with you!

Xoxo,
Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment